1. Experiences are better shared with friends.
2. The sum of Bolt's community is stronger than its parts. We travel further together.
3. We're an inclusively exclusive organization; we don't care what other members look like, where they work, or how old they are. We seek all stripes, and focus on what they can add to our community.
4. We respect each other, the places we travel, and the people we encounter in equal measure.
5. We value transparency, honesty, and the ability to adapt.
All community members are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Bolt community managers will enforce this code throughout all experiences. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
The Quick Version
Bolt is dedicated to providing harassment-free experiences for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of members in any form. Community members violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the Bolt without a refund of membership dues, or experience costs, at the discretion of the Bolt community management team.
The Less Quick Version
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a member engages in harassing behavior, the Bolt leadership team may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the Bolt or an Experience with no refund. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of Bolt Collective immediately. We value your attendance. We expect participants to follow these rules in person, online, and at all times.(this code of conduct adapted from: http://confcodeofconduct.com/)